Bombay Dining has opulent Old World styling with scrolled metal components in a dark bronze color and wooden elements in a subtle dark cherry stain.
Bombay by Standard Furniture
• Eye-pleasing details include S-scrolled metal legs and frames, double look top frames with ogee edge shapes, and clear glass tops over scrolled metal grills.
• Pieces include a 48” Round Table, Side chairs and a scrolled metal Baker’s Rack with four wooden shelves and wine bottle storage.
• Table pedestal base has a wooden shelf framed by metal edge banding.
• Table top is 8mm clear glass, tempered for safety and have 1” beveled edges.
• Bombay Dining is constructed of cherry veneers, hardwood solids and engineered wood products.
• Its finish is a low sheen dark cherry wood stain.
• Cast metal scrolled elements are finished in a dark bronze color.
• Table top is 8mm clear glass, tempered for safety and have 1” beveled edges